Saturday, June 7, 2014

BIG thank you

Hello, Anna is here! I want to share my newest card, I made it using stamp sets of last release. Crossing Lines is really amazing thing! Stripes go separately, so you can stamp them with different colors.And this is what I did!  If you do too, so share it with us! Also added a Thanks sentiment from BIG Chatter.


Chrissie here and I inked up some Distress Inks onto Crossing Lines and added the sweet sentiment and a few butterflies from Fly By to create this fun CAS card!


Hello!  It's Tracy here sharing my card using the Got It Covered, Star of the Show, and Buggin' Out sets.  I thought it would be cute to turn the mason jar onto its side and create a little "ship in the bottle" scene.



Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

What FUN cards!!! Love them all!

Sharon said...

Love the multi-color stripes. Fresh and clean. Am motivated to give mine a try! Thanks!!