Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Buggin Out!

Hi there!  It's Lisa here with a cute Hello card, using the Buggin Out and Big Chatter, that is bound to make anyone smile.  The little "bug" guy kind of reminded me of an alien, so I turned him into one by adding a little star background.



Anni here! I stamped the background for this cute little birdie with the set Crossing Lines - it is such a cool set! The bird is from the set Bird Brain.


Hi! Dana here! Don't have a Happy Father's Day stamp? That's ok, all you need is an alphabet stamp!!! And to make it even easier you probably have Happy and Day stamps!! Check out my blog to see how i made my card with no Happy Father's Day stamp! I used several TAWS stamps, Gabfest, Spotted, Bot Time, Jibber Jabber!!


Sabine here, for my card I used the brand new adorable dragonfly from Fly By and the sentiment is from BIG Chatter. The little heart is from Framed :)


Pin It!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

These are all so sweet! Love!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Really nice "just saying hello" cards!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Really nice "just saying hello" cards!