Thursday, June 26, 2014

Happy Thursday ; )

Hi everyone! Tara here with a  cool shaker card I created with the Framed Out and Big Chatter SVG files! Plus, that happy background was created with the fab new Crossing Lines stamp set!



Hi it's N@ Ali. I have a one layer card today using the cool jar from Buggin Out, sentiment is from BIG Chatter and Baby Talk.



Anni here! I used the jar from Buggin Out, too! But I put the little guys from Bubbling Over in it and made a shaker card. The sentiment is from Talk to me.


Hello this is Lisa with a card to say A Million Thanks!  I used the new Big Chatter SVG cut file for my card today as well as the Big Chatter Stamp and Fly By Stamp Sets... love it!


Pin It!

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Such COOL cards!!! Love!

Celeste Goff said...

What amazing cards! You girls rocked it out!

Renee said...

FAB cards ladies!! I really need to take the plunge and attempt a shaker card.. there's no denying the cuteness.

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Just darling, everyone!

Mary Borg said...

Love the shaker card and bright colours

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love all of the flowers. Great projects