Thursday, June 19, 2014

HI and Happy Thursday!

Hi, Tanja here! For my card today I’ve decided to create the background with the new TAWS stamp set Crossing Lines .  It’s soooo versatile! I’ve also used  Speak Easy and Face It.



Hello from N@ Ali! My card today has 3 stamps from this month's Big Chatter set and the XO stamp is from Got it Covered.



Hi its Dana here!! Today i have an awesome card set perfect to have on hand for little boys!!! I kept it pretty simple since its mass producing, so check out my blog for the details!! I used Crossing Lines, Bot Time, Wish Big, Lighter Then Air, and Iconic. Yep its a bunch of stamps, but it really was easy to put together!!


Hello, it's Sabine.This is a card for a teacher. The custom dymo made sentiment means 'Have a great summer'. For the water I used some stripes from Crossing Lines and the adorable boat is from Got it Covered.


Pin It!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

AWESOME projects!!! Love them!