Sunday, June 1, 2014

June New Release Recap!

All of the stamps are available in the store today!

 
You can start shopping now! 
HERE














This darling mini set, Buggin Out, is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of JUNE!! It will be added to your order automatically when you shop!!!
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE!!!!!!
NEW SVG+PNG FILES
This is something AMAZING that we are going to be offering our customers..  We looked into doing dies for our stamps, but decided we wanted to offer something that wouldn't cost you as much, but you would get the same effect! SVG & PNG files that can be cut with any digital cutting system you have.  This way will save you so much time, and money!  We thought this idea was brilliant and wanted to share it with YOU! Let us know what you think :)

You can find all the available SVG + PNG files HERE

   


  
 The RED line indicates that there is a cutting file for that image :)


HOW TO Purchase & Download SVGs:
The amazing DANA put together a how to video's for you! You can always come back to the top of our blog to view these at anytime :)




HOW TO Cutting TAWS SVGs with Silhouette Designer Edition:



Hi, Emily here.  I'm so glad that you joined the blog hop with us yesterday.  Here's the recap of my blog hop card.  I made this card using the dragonfly from Fly By set




Hello, hello!  Aren't the new stamps amazing?!  LOVING them so much right now.  Well it's Lisa here and in case you weren't able to hop along with us here is the card I shared on my blog using the Buggin Out Stamp Set and the Tag-alongs Stamp Set...

Hey stampers, Anni here! I think my favorite set of this release is BIG Chatter! Here is my card from the blog hop.



Hi y'all - Tanja here. This is my blog hop card. Using the new Set Buggin Out, as well as the sets MeltdownCastaways and Deep in the woods. I had soooo much fun while creating this 'Hair Gel Water Effect Card' :-)

Hello from Russia, Anna's here! And this is my card I made using newest Crossing Lines and Fly By sets, and also a couple of words from Doodle Frames. I stamped background using two types of inks and two types of stripes from the set. And than added a stripe with embossed sentiments ans colored with Copic Markers sentiments.



Chrissie here and I just adore these new sets! I used Fly By and paired it with the older set Flower Doodles and watercolor for a fun effect!


Sabine here! I used the adorable mini set Buggin' Out. I put the little guy in the jar and created a little scene with my favorite ingredients for him.


Hi it's N@ Ali, here's what I had on the hop: a little tag set created using Buggin Out and a few other sets to dress it up: border from Got it Covered, "Get Well" from Flower Doodles, "soon" from Gabfest.


Hi there!  It's Tracy here sharing my card from the hop using the Crossing Lines and BIG Chatter sets.


hi, it's Christine. I made a card creating my own faux-woodgrain background and white embossed the thanks from Big Chatter on top.



Hi! Dana here!! I did a one layer wedding card! The flower petals are from Fly By and the sentiment from Big Chatter!! And pigment ink covers Kraft card stock beautifully!! 


Hi everyone! Tara here with my card from the hop! I used the Crossing Lines set to create a plaid background. So cool!




Ali here! I had so much fun using the crossing lines set! I made this trio of cards and a video making them as well. Hope you can stop by and take a peek at it! HUGS

And now for all of the WINNERS!!!

Day 1 Sneak Peek Winner (Big Chatter):


Day 2 Sneak Peek Winner (Crossing Lines):


Day 3 Sneak Peek Winner (Fly By):


The Winner of all three sets:



Winners, please email us at Alison@thealleywaystamps.com
 You have 1 week to claim your prize via email
(from the date of this post)!




Pin It!

4 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Omg LOVE all of these!!!

Selene said...

Thank you so much!
Im still excited und already send you an email =)

Chitra Nair said...

Loved this months release and awesome inspirations!!!

Shelly said...

Love the release! And congrats, to all the winners!