Monday, June 9, 2014

Life Is Sweet!

Hello, Emily here.  Today's card is made with the set Bugging Out.  I used my Silhouette to cut the jar, added enamel dots to make it look like candies.  A jar of candies... i'd like to have one on my desk :) 





Hi, Tanja here! Today again a card with the fabulous new stamp set BIG Chatter. It's sooo versatile! My cloud background I've created with a stamp from the set Got it covered. Added the little bird from Lighter than air et voilà.


Happy Monday! It's N@ Ali here, I reached for Fly By for today's card, using the little bits and pieces for a graphic feel. I used Speak Easy for the sentiment.


Hi!  Lisa here with a layout to share.  I love adding stamping on my layouts so this one was a lot of fun to create.  I have used the jar in the Bugging Out set with lots of watercoloring, journaling, stamping and embellishing...


Pin It!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Aww...such cute projects! Love them all!