Saturday, June 21, 2014

Miss you

Hello, friends! Anna is here to share my new card. Miss you card. I like to create such projects, because they make me to think about somebody... I stamped a background with butterflies from the Fly By set by different ink colors, than added a frame from Doodle Frames set (i cut a silhouette with my Cameo and coordinating SVG-file and than stanped a frame with sentiments) and a ribbon.



Hi there and Happy Weekend! Chrissie here! How much fun is this little jar from the Mini Set, Buggin' Out??? Don't forget this is free with any $40 purchase this month!!!


Pin It!

1 comment:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Anna, your card is just so pretty; I love the butterflies background, and the framed sentiment on the bottom is lovely.

Chrissie - your card is just so cute; the stars (starfish)are so pretty!