Monday, June 2, 2014

Surprise! A Guest!!!!

We are so excited to share that we have the amazingly talented Yainea joining us this month to Guest Design for us!!!

Here is a little bit about her:

Hi! My name is Cristina but I use Yainea as a nickname all the time. I'm a Spanish computer engineer that loves everything crafty. When I'm not making cards I love spending my time with my sweet boyfriend and pets (I have a cat and two dogs) baking, gardening, sewing, playing videogames or riding my bike... I love being busy! 




And now, here are her first two cards for this month:


For her first card, she used the Nap Time set.  Is this fabulous or what??? The paper piecing is amazing!




For her second card, she used Nap Time again and got a completely different effect from the same set!


Yainea will be joining us ALL month, so make sure you come back to check out her simply stunning creations!



Hello, Emily here.  Did you know that TAWS is now offering SVG cut file coordinating with stamp sets?  Check out this page for all the available sets.

On this card, i created a simple background for my sentiment by swiping the ink pad across the card base in short strokes.  My hello sentiment is cut with newly offered svg file.  Few enamel dots to complete the look.



Hi Stampers, Tanja here. Did you have fun with the wonderful June-Release? For my card today I've decided to use the new set BIG Chatter. And isn't it lovely to get a friendly hello from two cute little guys? You can find them at the super cute stamp set Meltdown. In addition I've used the set Iconic.


Hello, N@ Ali here. Today I used Crossing Lines to create a quick background and BEE Sweet for the sentiment.



Hey there, it's Christine. For my card I used Nap Time and Crossing Lines. The background was created with embossing and watercolors. Love that look!

Pin It!

3 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

I love Yainea's work! Adorable-ness all the way, designers!

Shelly said...

ADORABLE cards, Yainea! And ladies, AWESOME cards!

Dotty Jo x said...

Totally FAB-u-LOUS, Jo x