Wednesday, June 25, 2014

You give me wing to fly

Hello, friends! Anna's here with my card "You give me wing to fly", I made it using Fly By set and stamped white flowers on the "hills" using Buggin Out set. Also cut a couple of clouds and added a butterfly.


Hello, Emily here with a card made with Fly By and Tri-Me.  First, I stamped and embossed my butterfly clouds, then distressed the top part of the card stock.  I created the green hills using the curved edge die by Simon Says Stamps.  My red bugs were stamped, fussy cut and adhered on the green hills.  Sentiment were added to finish the card.



Hey! Chrissie here! How much fun is Crossing Lines? I love being able to make my own backgrounds with it! I added the sentiment from BIG Chatter along with some wood veneer accents!



Hey there, it's ChristineCrossing Lines is so versatile! I created it to use a sun. Perfect with a large sentient from being BIG Chatter


Pin It!

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh, what sweet cards! I love them all!

Shelly said...

So cute and sweet, these all are! Love!

Selene said...

Great ideas, i love these cards!