Wednesday, July 30, 2014

August Sneak Peek #3: Ta Da

Today is our last day of the August sneaks, but tomorrow all of the DT Members will be sharing amazing creations throughout Blogland!!! 

We will be giving away ALL THREE sets to one lucky stamper during our hop! So, make sure to head on back tomorrow!!!

All the comments posted today are going into a random drawing and one of you will win the new August set - Ta Da!!!  You can have up to 2 entries!
  1. One for leaving a comment on this post
  2. One for sharing on Facebook
Please leave a SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH! Commenting closes at 9:30 pm TAWS time! Good luck! Good luck! All winners will be posted on August 1!

Hello! Anna's here with card for this new magical set. I love that it has so many details and elements! And I especially like the pigeons and sentiments, so I made my ​​card with them. It is about the fact that you should always dream and wish big.



Chrissie here - I made a few mini cards using Ta Da along with Star of the Show and Tri Me.





Hi there!  It's Tracy here sharing my card using this fun new set!  I wanted to make it look like the pigeon was exploding out of the hat!

Hey there, it's Christine. I used Ta-Da along the mini Freebie "Now you see me" (with every 40$ purchase during August). I clear embossed the star from Ta-Da to create this glowing background.




Pin It!

54 comments:

Redhead said...

I love all these, especially the Shazam bird-in-a-hat one. I'm looking forward to seeing the new sets!

Selene said...

Funny cards! I really like this theme

uselesstrinkets said...

Wow, this stamp theme is great! I love the bunny! And now I'm thinking about so many interactive cards you could make with the bunny and the magician...
Jessa

MyLittleBlueDog said...

Love the snow globe!

Sue D said...

Very cute--love the pigeons.

cm said...

What a fun set, with all the 'magical' images! Once again, the DT has showcased them wonderfully!
~c

Indy said...

These are so dang fun! That magician is too cute!

Mary-Anne V said...

What a fun theme...magic always appeals to all ages. Cute projects.

Indy said...

Shared on Facebook!

Mary-Anne V said...

I posted on FB.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

One could have loads of fun with this set. Very cute.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I shared on Facebook

jimlynn said...

CUTE cards!!! All the images look wonderful.
Lynn

Angelique Vela said...

Awe, all the cards are so cute, especially the bunny!

Lindsay Weber said...

Looks like a great set!

Lindsay Weber said...

Shared on fb

Chitra Nair said...

This is so cute and I love the magician...

Stephanie said...

great inspiration using this set!

Stephanie said...

I shared on facebook!

Irene Grau said...

So cute!

Kari V. said...

Oh my gosh...that Bunny!! I'm adoring this magical set!

Melissa said...

I like the magical bunny....another great set.

Denise Bryant said...

Very cute cards! Love that bunny!

Lillian Child said...

I am a HUGE believer in "wishes"! Sweet set!

Lillian Child said...

Shared on FB

marylouh said...

The cards are darling. Great set. Looking forward to the hop.

Anita in France said...

What fun cards, can't wait to see the whole set! Anita :)

Cornelia W said...

so cute - can't wait to see the full release! Love the little bunny!

Cornelia W said...

shared on FB
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Alley-Way-Stamps/213685505383369

Cindyzs (cindy zemble stewart/freespiritczs) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindyzs (cindy zemble stewart/freespiritczs) said...

just loving these stamps and the cards that have been made with them :) ta-da!! :D

Sharon said...

How very very cute. I'm lovin' the crystal ball!

cghundley said...

Liked and shared
on FB!
Carla from Utah

cghundley said...

Fun new set and I
love that bird cage
with the dove!
Carla from Utah

Janis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janis said...

Lots of magical ways this set can be used!

Here's my favorite magician joke:

Did you hear abt the magician who didn't have any brothers? He only had two "half" sisters!

Took you awhile to figure that one out, didn't it? Ha...did me! LOL...
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

Ack! So fun and cute! Love them all!

Kailash said...

Such cute cards with adorable images, love them!!!

Kailash said...

Shared on Facebook too!!!

Celeste Goff said...

What fun and whimsical cards! So super cute!

pcm said...

can't wait to see the set!

Connie said...

I love the magician -- just too cute!

Sandy said...

This looks like a really fun set -- the DT cards are all fab.

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

This stamp set looks AMAZING and I can't wait to see it! I love, love, love all the cards!!!!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Shared on FB! https://www.facebook.com/ValByDesign

Lindsey said...

I don't think I've seen anything quite like this before. Looking forward to the full reveal after today's awesome projects.

Karen O said...

Great reveal of some of the stamp set.

mevrouw verburg said...

and these are also very cute!

Message Keeper said...

That magician is wonderful!

Indy said...

Oh I'm loving the little white bunny!

Indy said...

I like you on Facebook!

Indy said...

I subscribe to your YouTube channel.

Indy said...

Also follow you on Pinterest.

Gabi MeWi said...

The face of this little bunny is so cute - I love it.