Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Enjoy the Ride!!!

Hi! Chrissie here! How sweet and versatile is Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood?! I love the tree and the swing!!! I used a sentiment from Speak Easy to finish the card off.


Hello! Here is Anna with you too. And my light amd simple card. I made a watercolor background, and than added a butterfly from the Fly By set, and the sentiment from the same set.


Hi! Dana here! I made an extra card to share with you today! I played along with The Curtain Call Inspirations Challenge and made a cute baby card for twins with the Nap Time stamp set!!



Hello!  It's Tracy here with my winter card using Seeing Spots and Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood.  Everyone is ready for winter, right?  The Seeing Spots set is perfect to use as snow!


I also have a bonus card using the Crossing Lines set to create a masculine plaid pattern! The sentiment is from Jibber Jabber.



Hey there, it's Christine. I used Tag-Alongs to create this card:





Pin It!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Aww...these are all so sweet! Love!

Celeste Goff said...

What great cards! I love them all!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

All the cards are adorable!