Sunday, July 27, 2014

Guest Designer Debby Hughes

Happy Sunday!
We have the last project to share today from our amazing Guest Designer, Debby Hughes of Lime Doodle Design.  I hope you have enjoyed her creations as much as we have!



Debby created a beautiful bookmark using Pick One - this is just genius!!!

Hi there! Tara here and I too used the wonderful Pick One stamp set to create this pretty card that would be perfect for someone needing some happiness.


Hello!  Lisa here sharing a mini card today with you.  Sometimes I think smaller cards are so cute, and it is fun to mix things up every now and then.  I began by embossing my background, stamping the wreath, sentiment, and embellishments from the Wreathed in Love stamp set onto a diecut circle, and viola!



We have really loved having Debby Guest with us! Stay tuned - there are more Guest Designers on the way!!!!


Pin It!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

wow...awesome projects!

Celeste Goff said...

Great projects! I love the cute little bookmark!