Saturday, July 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Tara!!!!

Happy Birthday to our amazingly creative and sweet DT Member Tara!!!


Here are a few of her TAWS creations that we love:






Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday to Tara from Anna and my card for today. I used Mrs. Rogers Neighborhood set (can't stop to love these pretty little houses!) and added a little confetti with small dots of Wreathed in Love set, and a sentiment from the same set.
 

Hello!  It's Tracy here with another bonus card for you today!  I used the Crossing Lines set to create the plaid background and the Jibber Jabber set for the sentiment.


Hi everyone! Birthday Girl here and what an honor to be posting on my birthday! I created a sweet housewarming gift using the charming Mrs. Rogers Neighborhood and distress ink watercolors!



Hi it's N@ Ali, today I used Nap Time and Bacon Bits to create this little scene card:


Pin It!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What great cards!

cghundley said...

Happy Birthday to
Tara and enjoyed
all the cards today!
Carla from Utah