Thursday, July 17, 2014

Hi everybody!


Tanja here with a baby card.  For this I've used the new stamp set Mr. Rogers Neighborhood and some older sets namely ei-ei-o, lighter than air and Baby On Board. Bye for now!


Hello!! Dana here with a summery card for you!! So i have these summer themed rub-ons and chipboard stickers, they are super, super old!!! I challenged myself to use every last rub-on and sticker and today's card is my first using some of the rub-on's! The sentiment from Lemon Squeezy is perfect for these fruity summer rub-ons!!



Hello, Sabine here. For my cas tag I used the new and super sweet Mrs.Roger's Neighborhood and the sentiment from Wreathed in Love. I added a button and some twine for some extra cuteness.



Hi it's N@ Ali. I used Seeing Spots for my background and the cutest train ever from Christmas Express.


Pin It!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

These are all so sweet! <3

Lisa Lara said...

Fun samples.