Monday, July 14, 2014

Home Sweet Home...

Hello and Happy Monday!!!  Lisa here to start this post off with a homely card to share...  I created my background by using glitter, a double sided adhesive sheet, stencil and diecut.  I then stamped one of the cute little houses from Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood, colored it and fussy cut it before adhering it with foam adhesive.  My sentiment is also from this stamp set worked perfectly on vellum...



Tanja here, hi everybody! For the Background (circle behind the bird) I've used a month old die cut. While creating this card I found it on my desk. I thought, well I should use it for my card today. And so I did. Stamps are from Wreathed in Love.


Hi, N@ Ali here with a little welcome card using this month's fantastic Seeing Spots background, I used 2 inks (for more details visit my blog). I also used a sentiment from Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood and focus image from Baby on Board.


Pin It!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

These are so sweet! <3