Saturday, July 12, 2014

It's a time

Hello there, friends! Anna is here and I'm glad to share with you my little Xmas project. I know, it's only July now but when you have such a great and cute Christmas set as Wreathed in Love, how to stop from making something winter, right? First I cut tags and made a wooden embossing, than added labels with word 'to' from Bugging Out. And fast and simple holiday tags are ready.



Hi everyone! It's Tara with a fun and happy confetti card created with the new background stamp, Seeing Spots! I also used one of the large word stamps from Big Chatter for the sentiment!



Pin It!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

These are so sweet! <3

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Eeeek!!! Those tags are wonderful! And the card is sweeeet!

Celeste Goff said...

What fun tags and I love the pretty card!