Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July New Release Recap and a Birthday Wish!

All of the stamps are available in the store today!

 
You can start shopping now! 
HERE








This super fun mini set, Wreathed in Love, is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of April!! It will be added to your order automatically when you shop!!!




Today is also Dana's Birthday!!!! Happy Birthday Dana! 


Here are a few of her creations that we just love:







Hello, Emily here.  I hope you had fun hopping and found lots of inspiration.  Here's the recap of what i shared yesterday on my blog.  I used Wreathed in Love set to make this card.


Hi, Tanja here. Glad you are here today to check out the recap. This is my blog hop Card. I've created the Background with the awesome Seeing Spots stamp! I LOVE it!!! I've also used No Peeking, Jolly Holiday and Small Talk.


Tara here with my happy party card created for the hop with the fabulous Seeing Spots stamp! Reminds me of confetti! 


Hi it's N@ Ali. I used the bow from Wreathed in Love, coloured it with a gold gel pen and went over it with glossy accents.


Hi! Dana here!! My blog hop card featured the new flower set Pick One!! There so many possibilities!! I played with some dark cardstock, matching dark ink and white pigment ink! (check out my blog today for a new card using Pick One!!)


Chrissie here! I hope you enjoyed the hop.  I created this card using the fabulous Wreathed in Love set.  I love that you can use it for multiple seasons!


Lisa here!  Wasn't yesterday's hop so much fun?!  Here is a recap of the cute welcome card I created using the Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood Set...

Sabine here. Eeek! With this set you are able to create the sweetest neighborhoods and winter, spring, summer or fall scenes ;)
For my circle card I created a sunny scene using Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood

Hello!  Tracy here sharing my card from yesterday's Blog Hop featuring Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood.  All of the images on my card are from this set!  Isn't it so fun to create your own scene cards?!?!


Ali here with a video!

Day 1 Sneak Winner (Pick One):

Verushka


Day 2 Sneak Winner (Seeing Spots):


Day 3 Sneak Winner (Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood)
Kim Heggins


The winner of all three new sets is:
Lindsay Weber

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winners, please email us at Alison@thealleywaystamps.com
 You have 1 week to claim your prize via email
(from the date of this post)!

Pin It!

6 comments:

Shelly said...

WOW! Lovin' everything here! Happy Birthday, Dana! And Congrats to all the winners! :)

Lindsay Weber said...

Happy Birthday!! Thank you so much, I can't believe I actually won!! :)

Kari V. said...

Yay!! So awesome...I'm super excited to have won! Thank you!!!

Celeste Goff said...

What great new sets! Happy birthday Dana!!! And congrats to all of the sneak peek winners!

bearsmother said...

Happy Birthday Dana.

Great release. the stamp sets were darling and the DT did a good job showcasing them.

Renee said...

These are some gorgeous cards!!!