Wednesday, July 9, 2014

My prayers

Hello, ladies! Anna's here with 'Prayers' card. I used only Pick One set this time (only added a yellow stripe with Crossing Lines). All these flowers are absolutely perfect for making your own backgrounds, what do you think about it? All you need is just a few ink pads.



Hi it's N@ Ali, I too used Pick One for my card today, a few easily drawn lines and you've got yourself a quick sympathy card when you might not be in such a crafty mood...



Hi! Tanja here. For the heart I've used the new background stamp Seeing Spots. The little guy is from Deep in the Woods.


Hey there, it's Christine!  I used Seeing Spots and this month's mini-set (free with every purchase of 40$) Wreathed in Love to crate this Christmas card.



Pin It!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Aww...these are all so sweet!