Saturday, July 19, 2014

Noel

It's never to early to start making cards for Christmas! Chrissie here and I used Jolly Holiday and Wreathed in Love to start gearing up for all of the cards I send out!



Hi it's N@ Ali. I have a little everyday card using Crossing Lines to create my background and also Tooty Fruity and BEE Sweet.



Hello from Anna! How about a little fresh inspiration? I made this light and soft card using only Mrs. Rogers Neighborhood stamp set. I made the background using stencil and texture paste. Than I made a heat embossing on this paste to have a light glitter effect on it. A house I made with a silver embossing on a round tag. And colored it with liquid pearls.



Hello!  Tracy here with my card using the Wreathed In Love set.  I also used Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood for the sentiment. 



Pin It!

4 comments:

Redhead said...

What a soft, lovely Christmas card. It has unexpected colors for Christmas, too. Nicely done!

Celeste Goff said...

Beautiful cards! I love that I'm not the only making Christmas cards in July!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Such simple, lovely cads. I especially like the idea of the first one for my Christmas cards - I could really kick a bunch of those out!

Lisa Lara said...

Adorable cards. I love that bird.