Sunday, July 13, 2014

Pick One!

Today I'm back with another creation from our July Guest Designer, Debby Hughes!


She used the new Pick One set and totally knocked it out of the park! I love the soft grey and yellow together.


Wow! So thrilled to have Debby as our guest designer and so honored to be posting on the same page with her! Tara here with a sweet little notecard set inspired by all of the birds that live in my backyard. I used the new sets, Wreathed in Love and Mrs. Rogers Neighborhood, to create this adorable set!



Chrissie here - I masked out a small area once I stamped the sentiment from Pick One so the flowers wouldn't run into it.  So simple, but it makes an impact.



Hi Dana here! I had some fun inking up a background, stamping on it, then adding a little water! I thought the background was perfect for the dragon in the Enchanted stamp set! I also used the new Seeing Spots set.



Hi there!  Tracy here with my bold floral card using Pick One and Life is Short.  I just love this flower set!



Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

OMG, these cards are all so wonderful! What a great design team!