Monday, July 21, 2014

Some new inspirations for you!

Hellohoo :-) Tanja here with a birthday card. The flowers from the stamp set Pick One are clear embossed. I've cut them out and stuck them onto a vellum square. In the middle sticks an enamel dot. Around the vellum square I've stamped the sentiment which is from the stamp set Wish Big.



N@ Ali here, hoping you've had a great week-end! I used Mrs. Rogers Neighborhood for my card, coloring the house with white gel pen, VersaMark pen and ink sponging. And don't forget you can now purchase the SVG files ; )



Woo hoo!  It's my turn to share!  Lisa here with a cute little love card to share today!  I have used an embossing folder with ink for my fun and bright background.  I then stamped my cute little truck, some hearts and a vellum sentiment.  I've used the Mrs. Rogers Neighborhood and Speak Easy Stamp Sets, thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Awesome cards!!!