Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Welcome Home!

Hi everyone! Tara here with a charming Welcome Home card created with the adorable new Mrs. Rogers Neighborhood. I also used the new SVG file to cut out the house and trees!


Hi! Chrissie here and I created this CAS card using Pick One (love it!) and Speak Easy.  So simple to do, with an awesome, final effect!


Hello!  It's Tracy here sharing my card using the new Pick One set.  I heat embossed all of the flowers with a different color of embossing powder.  So bright and fun!  The sentiment is from the Speak Easy set.

Hey there, it's Christine. When I saw Mrs. Rogers Neighborhood I instantly fell in love! there are so so so many possibilities - I love mix and match sets! Did you buy this already? You should - it's awesome! :)



Pin It!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

These are all sooo sweet! Love!

Celeste Goff said...

All pretty stamps!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Very, very cute cards!!