Friday, August 1, 2014

August New Release Recap

All of the stamps are available in the store today!

 
You can start shopping now! 
HERE





This mini set, Now You See Me, is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of August!! It will be added to your order automatically when you shop!!!





Anni here! For my blog hop card I used the set Flower Show.


Hello from Anna. Here is my card for Blog Hop I made using Out of This World and Crossing Lines sets.



Chrissie here, using the fabulous Flower Show to create a soft and sweet sympathy card.

Hello!  It's Tracy and I used the new Out of this World set along with Star of the Show and Priceless Joy to create this fun space card.


Hi - Tanja here. I used the cute set Now You See Me. I love the bunny. The facial expression is to funny.


N@ Ali here, using the CUTE rabbit from Now You See Me on a tag. I also used Seeing Spots for my background.


Hi Lisa here re-sharing my floral card from yesterday's blog hop showcasing the Flower Shop stamp set. I had a blast coloring and fussy cutting these flowers!


Sabine here. I used the super fun magician from Ta-Da, colored him with Copics and added some glittery stars around him for some more magic.



Ali here..I am doing a little throwback using the BEE Unique stamp set today.. For more detailed photos and information, head over to my blog HERE.



Hi everyone! Tara here with my card from the blog hop! I actually used the crystal ball from TA-DA to create a set of wedding rings and a sweet wedding card!





Hi!! Dana here with my interactive card!! I use Ta-da and my Shilouette Cameo to make this card!!





Day One Winner of Flower Show:


Day Two Winner of Out of This World:

Day Three Winner of  Ta Da:

Blog Hop Winner of all three sets:


CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Winners, please email us at Alison@thealleywaystamps.com
 You have 1 week to claim your prize via email
(from the date of this post)!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Lillian Child said...

Thank you SO MUCH !! What a fun new release and all the projects were so creative!

Shelly said...

Congrats, to all! :)