Sunday, August 3, 2014

Guest Designers for August!

Hi! We have a special treat starting for you! Beginning today, we will be sharing some amazing inspiration from our Guest Designers each month! That's right - we have a TON of inspiration to share with you and it starts now!

I'd like to introduce our first Guest Designer, Stephanie Muzzulin.  Here is a little bit about her:

I am from a very small town in Northwest Connecticut.. I have been married to my amazing husband for 13 years and we have two beautiful children Mackenzie 10 and Codey 8.I have just started working part time after being a SAHM for several years. Living in the country does not leave much to do so hobbies are a must besides crafting I love to read and when the weather is good my family and I love to spend time outdoors!! I also love to spend time on the computer getting inspired. I myself have been blogging for a few years and I love it and more importantly I love meeting new people this hobby has brought me some amazing opportunities that I am so grateful for!!


And here is her seriously amazing card, using Pick One along with the coordinating SVG file and All About You!





Our next Guest Designer is Sandra Farrell.  Here's a little bit about Sandra:

I am a mother of two and a papercrafting addict. I also teach Grade two at an inner city school in Vancouver and I am passionate for ice hockey and winter sports. My husband and I both play on two hockey teams each. Add that to our kids sports and our life is never boring. I started making cards when I made my wedding invitations 10 years ago. I really became serious about my addiction when my son was born and after making a set of baby announcement cards, I started scrapping. And scrapping, and scrapping. After my daughter was born, I continued to scrap, but started my life as a demonstrator for another stamping company. After 4 years with them I decided to branch out on my own and try other products. Over the past year and half I have really enjoyed trying new things with paper. I am thrilled to be demonstrating these creations with TAWS.


Now for Sandra's stunning card using Petal Pushers:


We will have creations from the two awesome ladies during the entire month of August, so don't forget to pop back in to check it out!!! :) 
Pin It!

No comments: