Monday, August 18, 2014

Happy Birthday Christine!

Today is Christine's Birthday! Woo hoo! Happy Birthday Christine!!!


Here are a few of our favorite creations (it was so hard to pick; they are all fabulous):





Happy Happy Birthday Christine!!!  It's Lisa here with a birthday card to share today, with a touch of magic of course!  Using the Ta-Da set I created this CAS little number...



Hi everybody, Tanja here! At first congrats to Christine! She's an awesome, talented Lady! Big Hugs from me!!!
Now here is my Card for today. I used again the stamp set Ta-Da. Yes. You're right. I LOVE this guy. There are so much opportunities to use him ;-)



Best wishes Christine! N@ Ali here, I too used TA-DA to create my card. The "BE" sentiment is from BEE Sweet and the line from Pieces.


Pin It!

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday Christine! :)

Shelly said...

Happy birthday, Christine! And all the cards are amazing!!! Love!

Celeste Goff said...

Happy birthday Christine! I know all of those wonderful cards put a smile on your face!