Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Happy Easter

Anni here with a card using the mini set Now you see me. The senitment means Happy Easter.


Hello!  Tracy here with a fun birthday card using the Ta Da set.  Perfect for anyone that loves to play cards!


Hi!! Dana here!! I had fun making this card, used a little bit of ink with a new stencil!! The stencil is a wave stencil (though i can think of other uses too!!), i pared it with Castaways and used Jibber Jabber for the sentiment!



Hi it's N@ Ali, today again I have a card using Out of this World, I did partial stamping to remove the word moon and replaced it by the drawing from TA-DA which I stamped and embossed in white glitter, then still added a layer of Stickles over it.


Hi there,it's Sabine. I have to admit I'm not a flower girl when it comes to cards! But Flower Show is so adorable, I just love the long stems and awesome possibilities to create flowers. And look at the tiny bee! Eeeek!
I embossed my cardstock with flowers, inked the edges and colored with markers.

Pin It!

No comments: