Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Happy Halloween

Hi!! Dana here! I have a cute card using this months free with a $40 purchase stamp set Now You See Me, i paired it with Bumps In The Night!  Its never too early to get some Halloween cards done!!



Anni here with a new card to share! I am totally into coloring with Polychromos lately and the flowers from the set Flower Show are perfect for this! The lovely sentiment is from the set All about YOU!


Hello!  It's Tracy with a simple card using the freebie for this month, Now You See Me.  I colored in the cute little bunny with Distress Markers and stamped the stars with a light yellow ink.




Hello :) Sabine here. For my card I used two adorable sets : Tada and Now you see Me (the mini, free when you spend 40$)! 
How adorable is the little bunny!? I colored him lightly and he is peeking out of the hat.
Pin It!

4 comments:

uselesstrinkets said...

Wow! Your cards are supercute! I love your Halloween card, Dana!
Jessa

uselesstrinkets said...

Wow! Your cards are supercute! I love your Halloween card, Dana!
Jessa

*Vicki* said...

I've missed the last several releases..off to check it out! :) CUTE cards!

Shelly said...

Such sweet cards!!! Love!