Sunday, August 24, 2014

Love You Lots!

We have TWO fabulous creations to share from Guest DT Member Sandra Farrell today! She used Monster Mash to create these fun cards!!!





Hi! Chrissie here! Flower sets really speak to me and the new Flower Show is no exception! I used Bitty Borders and Flower Doodles to create this charming card!


Hello! Today Anna is with you too. And I made for you this light one-layered card Prayers. I used True Colors and Now You See Me sets for background, and sentiment is from Pick One set.


Hello!  Tracy here with a card I made using the freebie for this month, Now You See Me.



Hi everyone! Tara here with another card featuring the free set this month, Now You See Me! I combined it with some of the images from Ta Da to create a 'magic' card!








Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Such super cute cards!