Saturday, August 2, 2014

Make A Wish!

Hello!  It's Tracy here with my card using the Crossing Lines, Out of this World, and Wish BIG sets.  I just love how the new Out of this World set coordinates with the Crossing Lines set to create your own background!

Hi Dana here!! I played with lots of twine and lots of cute birdies from the Lighter Then Air stamp set! I also used Birds of a Feather for my sentiments (inside i stamped Happy Bird-day!


Hello, happy saturday!It's Sabine.For my card I used two of the adorable new sets : Tada and Now you see Me (the mini, free when you spend 40$)! 
How adorable is the little bunny!? I colored him lightly and popped him up. 

Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

What super sweet cards! I love the use of twine as lines for the birds on the Kraft card!