Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Shazam! + a video

We have the two final cards from our August Guest Designers today.  It has been a real pleasure seeing these fantastic creations each week!!!


Sandra created this STUNNING card using Petal Pushers.



Stephanie seriously rocked the house (LOL!) with this amazing card.  Just wow.  She used Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood with the coordinating SVG files.



Hi! Chrissie here and I think the magician from Ta Da is too cute! He makes me smile whenever I look at him.  I paired him up with Now You See Me (free with a $40 purchase this month) to create this fun card.



Hi it's N@ Ali. I used the stars from this month's mini Now You See Me along with ink drops to create a "splashy" background on today's card. The sentiment is from Enchanted.


Hey, it's Christine! I'd love to share two cards and a video today. The first one is bright and colorful, using Flower Show. I cut the sentiment from brown cardstock and also from wood veneer-paper and layered it. Now it looks like a wood-veneer-embellishment - I love it!

For the second card I used Tri-Me to create the sun and added a German sentiment that says "Hello sunshine". "Sonnenschein" is my own handwriting and I really like how this turned out. You can find out more about this card if you watch the video ;)





Pin It!

No comments: