Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

Chrissie here! I always sang "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" to my daughter when she was a baby, so I was thrilled when I saw the new Out of This World set! How sweet is this card? I paired it with the stars from the mini (free this month with a $40 purchase) Now You See Me.


Hello from Anna! And today I want to share with you my probably favorite card I made for TAWS. I love tiny roses silhouette stamp from Flower Show set. So I drew circles with watercolors, than added heat embossed stamps. Dots are from Pick One set and sentiments are from Mr. Rogers Neighborhood set.



Hi there, it's Christine! Just like Chrissie I used Out of This World. I masked off a part off the stamp each time to create this split sentiment. It's hard to see, But I embossed the Seeing Spots  background and used the emboss-resist technique before I cut out the stars.




Pin It!

No comments: