Thursday, August 14, 2014

We Click

Hi! Dana here! For my card i played around with a stencil and multiple distress inks to make my background! I used Framed, coloring the camera with distress markers to match my background.



Hi it's N@ Ali. For the third time this week I'm using Flower Show, a fantastic set to create sympathy cards and more.




Tanja here, helloooohoo :-) Time to make magic. For my card I used Ta-Da.


Hi there, it's Sabine. Today I created a fun tag using Flower ShowBee Sweet for the sentiment and Breakfast Club for the mugs. 
I stamped the custom sentiment a few times and popped up the mugs for dimension. How do you like the very glittery gift bag :) ?
Pin It!

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Cute cute cute and more cuteness! :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Shelly said...

Sooo CUTE!!! <3