Tuesday, September 23, 2014

3d Washi Tape Layering

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know I finally got around to doing the 3d washi tape layering you all asked for.. So come check it out :) HERE HUGS ALi
Hey stampers, Anni here! I have another dino card for you - aren't they cute! For this card I chose one from Livin' Fossils and added a sentiment from Rock Solid.


Hi! Dana here!! Today i have a cute little card for you. I saw a challenge that had a photo prompt with apples, but the challenge was over so i moved on looking at other challenges. But i could get the idea of apples out of my head, so i just decided to do it and make a card featuring apples! I used Got It Covered (sentiment), Buggin Out (jar) and Tag Alongs (apples).


Hey there!  It's Tracy here with my dino-mite card!  I stamped the dinosaur from the Livin' Fossil set with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  I then colored it in with Distress Markers and a water brush.  The sentiment comes from the same stamp set.



Hello, it's Sabine. I made a CAS card using Stomper (the rock) and Prehistoric (the sentiment). 


Pin It!

No comments: