Thursday, September 11, 2014

Birthday Wishes

Hi it's N@ Ali. Today I have a very quick card using Livin' Fossils, sentiment from Rock Solid.



Hi there, Tanja here. I can't help myself but I can't get enough from those cute and funny dinos. They make me happy. RAWR = MAGIC :-) For my card I used Stomper and Rock Solid.


Hi Dana here!! I just love these dino stamps!!! I made my own "stompin'" ground with some ink and post it notes! I used Stomper and Livin' Fossils


Hello,it's Sabine. I made this cute little gift bag for a dinosaur lover. The dinosaur is from Stomper and the sentiment is from the mini set Rock Solid. I did some coloring with Spectrum Noir markers and glossed up the eye and nose a little. 
Pin It!

3 comments:

Iva said...

The second card how was the background made? I love this!

Tanja said...

Thank you Iva!
I used the Memory Box 'Modern Pop Dots' Stencil. I applied Memories Pigemnt Ink Unicorn with my blending tool. Then I clear embossed the dots. You need to hurry, because the ink dries quick with this technique. ;-)
Tanja

Celeste Goff said...

Such super cute cards!!!