Saturday, September 6, 2014

It's in the genes

Happy saturday, friends! Anna is here with you and my sweet card It's in the genes. I love this pair of dinos... and at first thoughts I wanted to male sentiment something like "Welcome, new baby", but when I saw the phrase about genes... I know, you can understand me :) Dinos are from Livin' Fossil and Stomper sets, and sentiment is from Prehistoric.


Hey there friends, Jeni here!! I excited to share a cute little card today...clean and simple!! I saw this rock image in the Stomper set...and fell in love. I was thinking of how to use it and then the light bulb came on!! I did a little paper piecing and a little coloring..and it makes my heart happy!! The sentiment is from the Prehistoric set. 

Hello! Kasia here, sharing a quick mini card I made using the Livin' Fossils and mini free-with-$40-purchase set, Rock Solid.


Hey there, it's Christine. I would like to share two cards today, using the super cute dinosaurs from Stomper:
The first card was made with journaling cards and some embellishments to really make this guy stand out. The sentiment is from Livin' Fossils.

For the second card I repeatedly stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from the miniset Rock Solid and added the partytime sentiment from Prehistoric. I think this makes a perfect birthday card for a little boy (OR girl!). Kork and wood embellishments go so well with the dino-theme!



Pin It!

No comments: