Sunday, September 14, 2014

More... From Our September Guest Designers!

Hi!
We're back with more from our fantabulous guest designers! First up is Marina!

She even created an amazing video to share! Eeeeee!!!!!





Here is what she said about this creation she made, using the Wish Big set:

"I've decided to make a tall card to match the tall gift boxes. I just wanted to feature the box from the stamp set because I wanted to share that you can create a great look with just one stamp and all you have to do is colour it! I chose the rainbow colour scheme, using Copics and embellished them with some DIY enamel dots, to match the sentiment but, really, you can chose any colour scheme you like! :)"


Chitra is back with another stunningly beautiful card she created using Petal Pushers! These Guest Designers are just blowing me away!!!




Hello!  It's Tracy here with a fun shaker card.  I used the Livin' Fossils set for the dinosaur and the Stomper set for the sentiment.



Chrissie here! I think that the triceratops is sooo cute! I had him kinda hanging off the corner, sneaking on in.  I used Rock Solid, Livin' Fossils and Now You See Me.


Pin It!

No comments: