Sunday, September 7, 2014

Our September Guest Designers!

Today we are introducing our fantastic Guest Designers for September! YAY!

First up is Chitra!



Here is a little about Chitra, in her own words:

My name is Chitra and I live in Detroit, Michigan with my husband, Arun. I have been into coloring and crafting in some form all my life. I came into card-making world in 2012, I've come across a lot of new stamp companies, new techniques, new blogs, amazing products over the year. My passion is for coloring, put some stamps in one hand and some coloring medium in the other and I am a happy girl, I like bright and fun designs. I started blogging in September(2012) in order to join some awesome challenges and I became totally hooked. I am awestruck of all the wonderful blogs that I see and I hope that one day my blog will be up to that level and it is my hope thru my blog to inspire others and to keep learning, growing & creating.

Here is her card, using Monster Mash:


It's just too darling!!!!!


And next, we have Marina!





I'm Marina and I'm from Singapore. I'm 26 years old. I love to experiment and trying new things, at least in the scrap world. I enjoy Mixed Media projects but I like to challenge myself to clean and simple designs although sometimes I include my sprays and inks into my card designs. I travel quite often with my better half and hopefully, I get to meet some craft travellers along the way.

Come check out my blog http://polishandcraft.blogspot.com to look at my projects or leave me a note. I'm always happy to make more crafter pals.


Here is Marina's card she created using Monster Mash, it's so cute:



Pin It!

1 comment:

Lynne in NI said...

Welcome Chitra and Marina ... gorgeous cards :)