Thursday, September 25, 2014

September Guest Designers

Today we are sharing the last few creations from our two September Guest Designers.  They have both been fantastic and have really inspired us all!

Marina made an adorable birthday card AND made another video! YAY! She used Wish Big for this beauty!


Here is a little bit about this project from Marina:

"The Alley Way Stamps has a lot of comical and cartoony looking stamps but I wanted to share with you that you can turn it into a nice watercolouring piece. This is just another way you could stretch your Alley Way stamps. With this no-line colouring technique, it gives an illusion that I've drawn the balloons myself hehe. But it's actually thanks to the Wish Big stamp set. Try it out! "





We have the final two projects from Chitra to share today, too!!! YAY!

She used Monster Mash for these amazing candy bag toppers! I LOVE IT!


She used Petal Pushers with some patterned paper to create this stunning creation.  It really pops - WOW!



Thank you to both Guest Designers - we've loved having you both with us this month!!!



Hi Dana here!! I'm sharing another card featuring the September release!! I just can't get enough of these cute dino cards!! Today i used Prehistoric, Stomper and Livin' Fossils.



Hello there, Tanja here with my last dino card this month. Oh it was a wonderful time with all the cuties :-) I used  Livin' Fossils, Stomper and Prehistoric. See you!


Hello, it's Sabine. I made this cute tag using Stomper. The little dinosaur was paper pieced and fuzzy cut and popped up to rawr off the tag :D 
Perfect for every dinosaur lover!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What wonderful and fun cards!

Lisa said...

Well these are ALL just delightful, thanks everyone!!