Monday, September 1, 2014

September New Release Recap!

All of the stamps are available in the store today!




 
You can start shopping now! 
HERE



This super fun mini set, Rock Solid, is FREE when you spend $40.00 or more during the month of April!! It will be added to your order automatically when you shop!!!

Hello, this is Anna and my card for the Rock Solid set (and also the cutest Mr. T-Rex from the Stomper set).



Hi!! Dana here!! For the Hop i made a little pillow box, added a dino and sentiment from Livin' Fossils!! These stamps would be perfect for a little boys Birthday!!


Hello!  Tracy here with the card I made using the new Prehistoric set.  I love this sentiment with the "rocky" background!

Happy Day after Blog hop Day!!!  Did you have fun?!  I know I did!  Lisa here with a little recap of my super CAS card showcasing the Prehistoric Stamp Set...


Sabine here. I used the super adorable new set called Stomper, it is loaded with dinosaur cuteness! The little dinosaur is from Livin' Fossils.
I colored them, fuzzy cut them and used foam tape to glue them on. 
The awesome footprint was used to create my own background paper. 



Kasia here with my tag for the hop. These images are so much fun to colour and paper piece.



Chrissie here with a super cute shaker card I created using Livin' Fossils.  I fussy cut out pieces and used them as shakers.  I can't stop using these amazing sets!


N@ Ali here. I paper pieced one of the super cute dinos from Livin' Fossils and the sentiments are from Stomper (don't be afraid to cut up your clear stamps!)

Hey everyone! Ali here with a look at my blog hop creation. If you want to see how I made it, you can head over to the YouTube channel or my blog :) hugs

Hi, Tanja here! For my blog hop card I used my new friend from the Set Stomper.
The Sentiment is from Rock Solid.  I LOVE it!


Hey all! Jeni here with my first offering for the TAWS blog hop! Excited to be here!! I actually used three of the four new sets! Stomper for the dino, Rock Solid for the happy birthday, and Prehistoric for the you rock!


Anni here! Awww, I love all the new sets, they are so ADORABLE! I used Stomper and Livin' Fossils for my card!


And now, for the winners!!!


Day One: Livin' Fossils

Connie



Day Two: Prehistoric

Tiggerchen



Day Three: Stomper

Lindsey


Blog Hop Winner: 

Jessica Pascarella



CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Winners, please email us at Alison@thealleywaystamps.com
 You have 1 week to claim your prize via email
(from the date of this post)!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Jessica Pascarella said...

This totally has made my day! Thank you so much! My oldest son is addicted to dinos! I just showed him that I won and he started to jump up and down with excitement! Thank you again!!!

Tigger a(r)t work said...

*woooooooohoo*
Great day :)
Thank you soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!
Hugs to all

Celeste Goff said...

These cards and tags are so much fun! And congratulations to the lucky winners!

Tigger a(r)t work said...

Hello Alison,

is my email arrived?

Hugs
Tiggerchen

Terri Burson said...

Congrats lucky girls!