Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Thankful For You!

Hey Everyone! Vicky made another adorable TAWS video for us to enjoy! Hope you will check it out!

Hi! Chrissie here! The weather is changing in the Chicagoland area and that has me thinking of Fall! I used the leaves from Livin' Fossils (yes, this set is SO versatile - it's not just the dinos that are cute!) and a sentiment from It's Fall About You!


Hiya!  Lisa here to share a cute little friendship card, that would be perfect for any childhood friend!  I've stamped my little baby friends from the Livin' Fossils Stamp Set and the little egss come from the Stomper Set.  I die cut my image into a circle and finally added my sentiment from the Prehistoric Set!

 Wish Big!! Hey there! Jeni here with a bit of birthday cheer! It seems as though I never quite have enough birthday cards, and today this little number has hit the spot! I love this cute dino and sentiment from the Livin' Fossils set! I love that the choice of marker makes these dinos feminine or masculine...perfect!!


Hey there, it's Christine. This is my card using Livin' Fossils:


Pin It!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Such super cute cards! I love this dino set!