Tuesday, September 16, 2014

We Are Family

Hi there!  It's Tracy here with my card using the Stomper, Livin' Fossils, and Prehistoric sets.  I created my own background paper by stamping the leaves with VersaMark ink on kraft card stock.



Anni here with another dinosaur card! Aren't they cute? I used the sets Stomper and Prehistoric.


Hi!! Dana here! I'm playing with the new release stamps: Rock Solid (this months free with a $40 purchase set) & Livin' Fossils. I used a stencil and made a inky background!!


Hello, it's Sabine. I used Stomper to make this card, the green background paper is supposed to resemble dinosaur skin :) I used a polka dot embossing folder for that.
 Rawr!
Pin It!

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

These are all really super CUTE!! :)

Shelly said...

Oh, my! These are sooo CUTE!!! Love them!

Lisa said...

Love the bright colors on all of these, so FUN!!