Wednesday, September 3, 2014

You are DINO-mite

Hello, friends! Anna is here. What do you think about new release? I'm so excited! And I want now to create only using these sets :) I love the funny dinos and a lots of sentiments, and this is my card for today. I printed black and white picture of Jurassic Forest and put a Dino on it. looks great!) I used Livin' Fossil set.




Hi peeps! Tanja here. Like Anna I'm also excited about the new release. It's soooooo cool! And the dinos are soooo cute. For my card I used Livin' Fossil and Stomper.




Hi! Chrissie here.  I created this sweet card using acetate as a clear panel.  Everything stamped in red is on its own acetate, giving dimension to the card.  I love using the new Stomper and Livin' Fossils sets!


Pin It!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

These are so CUTE!!!

Celeste Goff said...

Love this adorable little stamp set! Such great cards ladies!

Lisa said...

SUPER cute cards! Love the vibrant red dino!!