Thursday, September 4, 2014

You rock!

Hey stampers, Anni here! Aaaw, the dinos are all so cute! I used the sets Stomper, Livin' Fossils and Prehistoric for these two tags.


Woo hoo!  It's another wonderful day to share some super cute Alley Way Stamp sets!!! Lisa here with my paper piecing fun card showcasing the Stomper and Prehistoric Stamp Sets...



Hi it's N@ Ali. How fun is this guy from Livin' Fossils?! The sentiment is from Rock Solid and the leaf from Stomper.

 
Hey there friends!! Jeni here! I am sharing a slightly "girlie" card today! My girls love these little dinos as much as my little boys!! My cute green friend is from the Livin' Fossil set,  and the sentiments are from the Stomper set!
 
 

Pin It!

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Fun creations.

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow these are ALL adorable! You guys are making the new stamps look amazing! :)

Lisa said...

These are all just adorable! Love the variety with the cute dino images!