Saturday, October 11, 2014

All Wrapped UP!

Happy Saturday! Chrissie here, enjoying the weekend AND this adorable set: All Wrapped UP! Even though this set is technically a holiday set, you can use it any time of year, as I've shown below! I love it when my TAWS sets are versatile! :)


Hey there!  It's Tracy here with another card using my favorite set, Tickle Me Happy.  I created that awesome background with Distress Inks and stamped the big sentiment from the BIG Chatter set.


And hello from Anna! Today I have a Christmas card for you too! I used newest sets Snow Daze and All Wrapped UP. Three colors of blue inks, few clear sequins... It's a recipe.


Hi Dana here! Today my card features this months stamp set that is free with a $40 purchase - Lava You. I also used the Stomper stamp set from last month. Girls can like dino's too so i made my dino card girly!!




Pin It!

4 comments:

loulou said...

Fabulous cards. I love the versatility of TAWS stamps

Dotty Jo x said...

Terrific cards, Jo x

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

adorable cards!!!

Lisa said...

Terrific cards today!! Those little birds just make me happy!