Thursday, October 9, 2014

Enjoy Life!

Hi peeps, Tanja here with three cute little guys and an important advice: enjoy life :-) For my card I used the new set Snow Daze.  The snowmen are from Chill Out and the speech bubble from Small Talk. Okay everybody - I wish you a wonderful day - and don't forget: Enjoy life! Hugs!


Sabine here. Hi, I used the adorable new winter birds set All Wrapped Up and combined it with the gift from Bee Unique. The snow is glimmering (Rayher glimmer snow pen) and I added holographic embossing powder to the gloss on the gifts.


Hi it's N@ Ali. I have two cards for you today. The first using Snow Daze to create this background:


And for the second I reached for my Big Chatter set to create this quick card:


Hello! Dana here! I played with the new Tickle Me Happy set! I used some vellum and yummy embossing powders!!



Pin It!

No comments: