Sunday, October 5, 2014

Guest Designer Lesley Croghan

Today we are introducing our October Guest Designer, Lesley Croghan! Here is a little bit about Lesley in her own words:

My bio:
Hi there! My name is Lesley Croghan. I am a primary school teacher and I am from Canada. I am happily married to my hubby, Corey and we have two fur babies, Rolley the Rocket dog and Penney the Princess puddy! I started making cards in 2007 and then began blogging my cards in 2009. My passion for card making and card making challenges inspired me to create my own card challenges online. I design for SugarPea Designs, Purple Onion Designs, Art Impressionsand CAS(E) this Sketch. I am also passionate about the performing arts and spent many years singing professionally. I am absolutely delighted and honoured to be a Guest at The Alley Way! Thank you Alison & Chrissie.

Smiles,
Lesley


Lesley used Priceless Joy to create these amazing cards!!!







Thank you Lesley! We can't wait to see what else you have in store for us this month!

Pin It!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yay for Lesley!

Wendy said...

So adorable, Lesley! :)

lostinpaper said...

These are just TOO cute, this is one of my fave sets for sure!

Lisa said...

Congrats Lesley!! Your cards are adorable!!

Deepti said...

Congrats Lesley!! Love ur awesome cards