Thursday, October 2, 2014

Happy Birthday with feathers

Happy Birthday to the most AMAZING DT Lead a girl could ask for!
Here are just a FEW of my favorite TAWS creations she has done!




Hello, everyone! Anna is here, and I want to share with my first october card. I love feathers, do you? And Tickle Me Happy set is one of my TAWS favorites! I stamped three feathers and sentiment (from Rock Solid) and than added a splaches of watercolors.


Anni here! And I used Tickle Me happy, too, for my card!



Hi it's N@ Ali. I have a feathered card for you as well using Tickle Me Happy and Rock Solid for the sentiment.
Happy Birthday Chrissie!




Did you happen to miss anything from Sept? If so.. I have the projects all in a video for you to browse through. :) hugs
Pin It!

5 comments:

loulou said...

Happy birthday to Chrissie. Love all those fabulous tickle me happy cards.

{Chrissie} said...

Awwww, thank you so much Alison! You're so sweet!

{Chrissie} said...

Awwww, thank you so much Alison! You're so sweet!

*Vicki* said...

Happy birthday Chrissie! :) Great inspiration!

Lisa said...

The happiest of birthday wishes Chrissie!