Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Hello

Anni here with a card using the set Tickle Me Happy! I love all the beautiful feathers in the set! The Hello is from the set BIG Chatter!


Hi there, it's Sabine. I used one of my favorite old sets Chill Out with one of the fantastic new sets Snow Daze. I stamped the snowflake and the little star many times for my background and then covered the whole paper with holographic embossing powder. It's amazingly glittery :D
More pictures on my blog.


Hi Dana here!! I used the new All Wrapped Up stamp set and an oldie but goody Chill Out! I used a stencil and embossing paste for the birds background! Oh i almost forgot i also used All Wrapped Up's matching SVG!!!

Good morning friends!! Jeni here. I am totally loving the new Tickle Me Happy stamps!! I know you are going to love them as well! I used s stencil and embossing paste--that I colored with some pumice stone distress ink for my polka dot background...then I stamped my feathers...I LOVE the different shapes and textures they add!!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

What fun and cute cards!!! Love!