Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Lava You

Hi you, Anni here! I used the cute dino from Lava You (You get this set for free if you spend $40 in the TAWS online shpo) again! This time I adhered die cuts before I started coloring! Do you like the effect?


Sabine here, hi! I used the fun snowflake from Snow Daze to create my background, the sweet snowman is from Chill Out :)
What do you think about the pearls? 


Hey friends! Jeni, here. I am popping in with a quick little CAS holiday card. I have to say how much I LOVE the different styles of snowflakes in this Snow Daze set! They are all so pretty and different! I used the sentiment from the All Wrapped Up set...I love it!


Hello! Dana here! I made a background with some embossing paste and paired it with a super cute birdie from the new All Wrapped Up stamp set!! I used a sentiment from the Tag Alongs set!!



Pin It!

No comments: