Monday, October 27, 2014

Noel!

Hi! Chrissie here today! I wanted to share a fun Christmas Card I made using All Wrapped UP! I colored in that cute bird and placed him on top of a doily! The sentiment is from Jolly Holiday. So fun!




Hi everybody, Tanja here. Today I would like to  showcase you a card which is a lift of a card my teammate Anni made a few days ago. I used  Lava You (free when you spend 40$) and Prehistoric.



 Hello!  Lisa here and I have a funny little Christmas card to share with you today using some new stamps and some old... This little dino and the presents comes from the mini Lava You Stamp Set, that is free this month with any $40 purchase.  I have also used the Tag-alongs stamp set for the Santa hat, the Fa-la-la Stamp Set for part of the snowflackes, and the Gabfest Stamp Set for the sentiment.


 
Hey there friends!! Jeni here stopping by with a little bit holiday cheer! My little birdie is from the All Wrapped Up set, and I just noticed that we've got two cards with birds on doilies today! How fun is that!? Great minds think alike!
 

Pin It!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

ACK! These are so cute and fun! Love!